I still need to do some editing to these, but in case I don't get there...here are some pics from the photoshoot we did on Sunday. Thanks Tal for being our photographer, great job. Here's me with BOTH my babies at 25 weeks pregnant.



Ash, I know you hate belly pictures like this so just skip this post!
9 comments:
So Sweet! I wish my belly looked so cute when I am pregant. If it did I would show it off to everyone too.
K, first, you are tiny. Second, I was totally going to get that dress for Emri so hopefully it's ok if they're the same. :)
I'll let it slide this one time. haha. You look darling! In 2 days we will be under 100 days (I check your counter every so often). Hooray! Kelsey's dress is darling, is that the one you ordered when we did the shabby party a while ago? ugh, we miss you guys. we should start planning when we are going to get these little boys together! love ya friend!
Wow!! You look amazing. I am so happy you posted these so I could see you and your cute belly. Jess, you truly have that pregnancy glow. I still can't believe that you're having a boy!! I miss you so much.
I love that she's hugging your tummy! So sweet!
I love, love, love these pictures!!! I love that you did this. We did this when I was pregnant with Brody and I'm so happy we did. I love that you did it with Kelsey hugging your belly... Love these pics!!
looking good, Jess! I can't believe you are 100 days away- come back to America!
P.S. Absolutely in love with your playlist!! I listen to it all the time.
boy- you look good! it's a different story for me when I am prego!
Post a Comment