Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Photoshoots

Here are a couple photoshoots from February.
She picked out this hat at the grocery store and she puts it on like this. She loves it.

These boots are a size too big still so she walks so funny in them! I thought they were too cute to resist though and I think she'll grow into them this spring.

She fell over trying to pick up the snow, but landed just perfect to eat it. Too bad it was gross snow! This is a car park!
Happy Girl
Rough and tough like an afropuff

When we were about to start walking home, she fell right into a puddle and was soaking - and it was definitely too cold to be wet. Luckily, we weren't far from home.

I've always loved this blue wall by our house so on the way home from a shoot the other day, I pulled over and took a few pictures of Kels. What I didn't factor in was that the sun was already on the other side of this wall and it was a cold, wintery day. I think those factors made this blue that much colder. I could do more on the editing side to adjust in Photoshop, but this is all I'm doing for now!




ALL DONE MOM!

2 comments:

Balagna Bunch said...

Great pics Jess. I think Kels is looking a little more like you these days! Give her a big hug and kiss from us!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

Me encanta Roma!! Yo estuve de viaje de fin de instituto (high school). Es una ciudad maravillosa!
También me encantan las botas de Kelsy, son muy fashion!!!!ella es preciosa!
Kisses from Spain