Friday, February 26, 2010

No Cancer After All

I got an email from Tal's doctor in Zurich today. They did another examination of the tissue from his arm and they have determined it was a benign tumor and not Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans after all! I guess I could be bugged about the misdiagnosis but I'm just SO relieved. The funny part is that Tal doesn't know it yet. He's still in the middle of Africa on an animal safari. I'm not jealous or anything ;). 

Thank you all for your fasting, prayers, thoughts, and kind words. We felt it all the way in Switzerland, Africa & California. Although it was scary at times, Tally and I were both blessed with a very calm feeling throughout. Now if he can just get back from Africa safely, I'll be able to breathe again. 

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations! I think you have a little right to be jealous that Tal is on Safari without you. Next trip is yours.