Bathtime is doubly fun when you have someone to splash with! Both kids LOVE the bath right now.
Vintage Bathtime
The style & finish I chose reminds me of some bath pictures I have when I was a little girl - the ones with my sister Julia, cousin Aubrey & cousin Shannon. Do you guys know which ones I'm talking about?
Blurry, but cute
Blurry, but cute
Until he fell over...he's in the process of falling in this picture which is why I moved my hand (thus blurry) to try to catch him. He really is kinda scared of her. You would be too.
Here's my handsome little man making faces in the bath. This was his last time using a bath chair. He's such a happy guy and melts my heart constantly throughout the day. Just one look from those doughy brown eyes and I'm his. Add the dimples and he's got whatever he wants!The last one on the bottom right reminds me of one I took of Kelsey when she was a baby.



1 comment:
I love these pics - so sweet! I love that you said "he is scared of her - you would be too." SO TRUE! Kelsey loves her little brother A LOT!
Post a Comment