I dreamed up this picture before I even had Aiden. My friend gave me a painting of baby Jesus and it is hanging in Kelsey's room. I thought, 'I could do that with my camera.' Along came Aiden and with the help of my friends Jenna (location, assisting, getting the sheep help, etc.), Jessi (wardrobe), Mary (round 2 couldn't have happened this way without round 1), Wolfgang (manger & clean hay), and the people at the farm - this picture was able to happen! Jenna knew the people at the Adliswil farm and came and assisted me. This was my favorite picture because it's a. one of the few with the sheep in it. b. Kelsey looks like she's pondering the baby. c. Aiden is serenely looking on. I wish I could have gotten more of his face/ a slightly higher angle (I did in subsequent shots but the sheep wasn't in them). I kept the kids in color because I think it makes them stand out and since they are representing Mary and Jesus, I wanted to keep focus on the most important subjects. Plus once I did this effect, I feel in love with it and Tal did too. So, voila! Thanks for helping me make a dream, reality (even if it's just a picture).
Runners Up
This is more like the painting my friend Rachel gave me
Aiden's Birth Announcement (he was 5 mos. old by the time we started getting it out)
My parents' card
Pictures with Mimi
My mom gave her this dress last year, but I never got great pictures of her in it.
Good thing it still fits her this year!
The FIRST round of Christmas Presents...
A baby from Grammie & Tom
And cool Christmas jammies that have reindeer on the feet
And from (my) Aunt Lisa & Uncle Steve
Arkansas Gear!
GO HOGS!
Kisses for Grammie, Tom, Lisa & Steve - hope she gave them out to ya'll.
Twas two weeks before Christmas
When Santa Claus came
To bring toys to Aiden & Kelsey
because they couldn't bring them on the plane... (and Santa wanted them to be able to play with their new toys before having to leave them behind) We did it at night because there was no better day - we woke her (and Tally) up from their naps!
Peek-a-Boo with Papa
A new doll
Cool rain jacket for spring
The kids are more interested in the new toys
The stockings were hung...
Picture with Santa - from the ward Christmas party
Maybe Kelsey will be happy to see him next year, but probably not as happy as Aiden
























1 comment:
Great job on the pictures. You're getting really good! And I love that red dress and matching hat from your mom!
Post a Comment