Aiden and I finally came home from the hospital on Wednesday, July 22nd. It was fairly uneventful. We took pictures as we left the hospital and then pictures when we arrived at the house. Now this may sound silly, but in the baby books there is a spot for a picture of the baby's first house, first room, etc. Kelsey's even asks what the weather was like on the day she came home! Who comes up with these things?
Unhappy to be home? Double-click on the picture to get a closer view of his face! Let's just say he was having a bad dream.
Mom & Dad adoring their new baby, making sure he's all settled in his crib. Yep, he's in our room in the pack and play, no cute nursery folks. Maybe someday.
She quickly learned that if she was going to get in on the action, she needed to get her stool. She can now get up on the bed, reach things on the counter, and help me change him - in addition to reaching the sink to brush her teeth.
She likes to hand me the things from the pockets of the pack 'n play. It's because of her that I remember his vitamin D drops!
Saying hi to grandma - for a one week old, he can really hold his head up!
Both of my kids were born really strong.

The Family Bed
I was in the kitchen and I didn't hear Kelsey for a little while. I grew suspicious and thought the worst when I found her on the bed with Aiden. But this is what I saw. She was just petting him and watching him as he slept. 
Kelsey asks to hold him about 10 times a day. Here they are watching Dora together.
And I love this little sleeper I found for him.

I couldn't resist seeing if he would fit in Kelsey's doll stroller. Tal was giving Kelsey a bath (I didn't want either one of them to see what I was doing) so I went with my childish desires and then took pictures. My mom and I had a good laugh. The first one is as if Aiden is saying, "No pictures please." The second one I turned B&W and took it from the football angle. My dad picked this outfit out for him. By two weeks old, he outgrew it!
This is Aiden's present to Kelsey. She got so many presents from Mimi (one every day for two weeks) that I don't know how much she cared about it. Actually, she really likes playing kitchen - for a whole 3 minutes.A sweet video of Kels, Aiden & Grammie
The Shontz family came to visit before their big move to London. I love that Aiden's trying to nurse off of Ashley in this pic and that her kids are all excited to see the baby. Well, not so much Andrew but definitely Brooke! And Matthew was so cute with him too!








7 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is so adorable! What a sweet little boy :) PS-I love your pictures!!! You are so talented.
These pictures are great! Kelsey is so sweet with her little brother. It looks like you guys are adjusting well to life with 2 kids :) We are so excited to come see you in a few weeks.
Very cute Jess. Looks like you are doing great with the transition to family-of-four.
Precious moments!!!!
Jessica, Great photos as usual. I don't know what we would do if we couldn't see him at least through photos. Kelsey is "priceless" as always. Love ya Grandma
Congratulations! He is adorable!
love the pictures. we miss you guys. today andrew said to me, "mom, i miss switzerland" and i almost started to cry. it did start a nice discussion of all the things we loved most about it there. hope you guys are doing well. xoxo.
Post a Comment