Thursday, July 16, 2009

Waiting for Baby

Tal took this picture of me on my birthday. I don't know if you can tell but my belly is pretty big.
He's going to be a BIG boy I think!
Jessi Berg came to Zurich for the day and I only wish I could have spent more time with her. We played at Ashley's and Yi made us yummy Chinese food! It was bittersweet though since it was our last time playing at Ashley's - the last of the Barlow/Shontz apartment (sigh). So many fun memories there. We'll have to plan a trip to Geneva soon - and a trip to London to see Ashley!
My little jumper
Now she counts before she jumps: One, Two, ONE! We're still working on that. This was on one of our many walks to get baby to come out!
Cuddling up to a great movie...or Barney.
I thought it was so cute that she wanted to lay longways on the short part of the couch! We had some lazy days at home when mom was too tired to go to the park AGAIN.

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

What a precious photo! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Roman misses his girlfriend.

jessi said...

Love that picture of us. Not sure about Abram in that photo though :) It is cute that Kelsey is holding his one finger, but not sure about the other finger!!! Miss you. See you soon.