Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Rollover

Tonight I was trying to take pictures of her so I put her on her stomach on the couch. She was obviously tired of me doing this because she wouldn't look at me so I kept calling her name and flashing the camera to get her attention. Well she sure showed me! The next thing I knew she rolled over onto her back and then smiled. She was so proud of herself for her new-found mobility. Granted the couch does slant in at the middle, I'm not sure how she would fare on hard surfaces. Anyway, I got some pics and a video of it.



She is also spitting now which is oh so becoming of a young lady. Actually, I think it's hilarious. I love the face she makes when she does it. I think she's trying to imitate noises we make with our tongues. I'll have to get a better one later but here's an idea.

4 comments:

berrymom said...

So exciting! I love the video of her spitting...that is great! She is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Yeah Kelsey! First step, rolling. Second step, crawling. Third step, driving mom and dad crazy now that you can move on your own! Actually, I LOVED when Jay could finally crawl. Don't believe those parents who say, "Oh you'll be sorry when she starts... fill in the blank." The more they develop the more they can entertain themselves. Besides that, she sounds like such a good little angel that I'm sure she will continue being the same way no matter what stage she's in. Until the teenage years. Now that I'm scared of! Can't wait to see your new moves soon Kels!

Balagna Bunch said...

Hey Baby Kelsey! Carter was cheering you on and was so happy that you made it all the way over. We love you so much!

ryan said...

what a sweetie and what an accomplishment!