This song, "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson is Kelsey's (& my) favorite song right now. Seriously, Kelsey starts smiling when it turns on and laughing when I sing it to her. I tried to record it but she wont do it again of course. If you scroll to the bottom of the blog, you can put the music on pause so you can here here laughing in this video I took the other day.
It's funny how babies can look like both parents. She looks a ton like Tally and everyone comments about that (and I agree). However, in this video, she looks a lot like me when I was a baby.
4 comments:
Jess, I can't watch any of the videos. Do I need to do something special?
I can't either :( I bet her little laugh is so cute! By the way, I love the picture slide show on the top right hand corner of the blog.
Hey, I was just going to erase that slideshow so I'm glad you like it. I re-posted the video on my PC, and it works for me there so let me know. Do I have to make my video public? thanks
She is SOOO stinking cute! Aren't babies so much fun!
Post a Comment