Last night after feeding Kelsey, she still seemed hungry. It was dinnertime, so I sat her in the Bebe Pod & spoon fed her rice cereal. As you can see, she was so hungry it looked like she was trying to eat the cupcakes off her bib! I tried not to get her dirty because I had already given her a bath but no such luck. It got everywhere, including all over me. She kept trying to grab the spoon to feed herself. I guess I wasn't quick enough for her voracious appetite.
Kelsey is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sure you hear it all the time, but she really is just gorgeous... Good work! Maybe her and Brody can get together one day?! :) Ha ha...
2 comments:
Jess and Tally,
Kelsey is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sure you hear it all the time, but she really is just gorgeous... Good work! Maybe her and Brody can get together one day?! :) Ha ha...
Jodi...
What a cutey. And trying to eat the cupcakes on her bib is even more endearing.
Post a Comment