Friday, January 18, 2008

We're Back in Switzerland!

It's 12:40 am in Switzerland on Friday so technically, we got back yesterday. Tally is finally sleeping after being up all day, not sleeping on the plane and then working all day. He passed out at about 8pm. It would have been sooner but the Framptons had us over for burgers since we didn't have any food in our cupboards/fridge and we were too wiped to even think about the store (THANK YOU AGAIN!!) So if all goes as planned, I'll hopefully get to go to sleep soon, go to the store tomorrow, unpack the remaining 3 bags, and work on this blog. Keep checking below this post to see our vacation as I've been working on them as I go so the dates match up. Good night, wish me sweet dreams and a sleeping baby.

3 comments:

Balagna Bunch said...

So, it made me cry a little to look at her pictures in her blessing dress. She is beautiful! Even though we haven't seen you in three weeks, it feels different knowing your back in Switzerland. WE LOVE YOU!

Chelsea F. said...

Glad you guys made it back safe and it was great seeing your little fam!
P.S. I know why you ordered soo many pictures of Kelsey, she looks adorable, we took Chloe to Sears when she was just 2 months old and lets just say she didn't cooperate =)

AshleyS said...

glad you're home safe and sound, but so sad you're back home. miss you guys already, even though it hasn't even been that long.