This is funny, London is my LEAST favorite city I've been to!
You Belong in London
A little old fashioned, and a little modern. A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock. A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything. No wonder you and London will get along so well.
Such a fun test. Was it true for you? Is London really your city? So Mike is gone for a week :( I should just drive on over and hang out with you guys instead of being stuck here alone in my apartment all week. Hmmm... how far is the drive again?
So I tried taking the test again & changing nothing but food preference...when I picked comforting. I got Rome. I like comforting but sometimes I like spicy. Apparently that makes me well suited for London. I would have thought Mexico City or New Dehli.
thanks for all your blog comments. i'm so glad kels likes her bows! i'm curious to hear what the swiss think of those. haha. this test looks like fun, i'm going to take it.
8 comments:
I took it, and I belong to New York (only city that can keep up with me). At heart, I'll always be a new yorker, even though I am a londoner now...
This was so fun Jess! I took and I belong to Paris.
Hey... question. What kind of camera do you have?
Such a fun test. Was it true for you? Is London really your city? So Mike is gone for a week :( I should just drive on over and hang out with you guys instead of being stuck here alone in my apartment all week. Hmmm... how far is the drive again?
Rome...never been there, but planning to go this year. I think I would like living in Italy, but not necessarily Roma.
So I tried taking the test again & changing nothing but food preference...when I picked comforting. I got Rome. I like comforting but sometimes I like spicy. Apparently that makes me well suited for London. I would have thought Mexico City or New Dehli.
I'm Rome. So perfect! We were just there last week and I LOVED it! Anthony is NYC, which is good since we'll most likely be living there next year!
thanks for all your blog comments. i'm so glad kels likes her bows! i'm curious to hear what the swiss think of those. haha. this test looks like fun, i'm going to take it.
Post a Comment