Sunday, August 26, 2007

Soccer Tourney & Goodbye to the Barlows

There's not much of an update from us, just waiting for the timer to go off. It's like when the brownies are in the oven, almost done and smell really good but they still have to cook for 10 more minutes. Those 10 minutes seem to go by a lot more slowly than the entire time it took to cook. Yes, our little bun still has about 2.5 weeks of baking time and hopefully not a minute more.

This weekend, we said "see ya later" to our friends, the Barlows. It's not goodbye as I'm sure we'll see them again down the road. This is just half (well, technically more than half) of the family.

We're going to miss you guys!!

Last weekend, the entire Zurich stake had a fussball tournament. Tally played (obviously I didn't - I look like I'm holding a soccer ball under my shirt and some of the kids really thought that was the case).

Tally realized how out of shape he was. He has since gone running and will hopefully be in better condition next year. He just started working with the young men in church doing activities, so I'm sure there will be a lot more soccer in his future.

7 comments:

Balagna Bunch said...

Looks good guys. I am so excited for you "bun" to be done. Hang in there. We miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you get out and run with Tal, the baby will coe a littl earlier.

jessi said...

love the picture of you and Sadie with your soccer balls!

Tiffany said...

hey I heard you had some other craziness this weekend??? I feel your pain sista! I hope you are feeling better, call me if you can on my cell

ryan said...

Best of luck in the final weeks, Jessie.

ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fünf said...

You didn't tell me I already have "fat face!" Miss you guys already! (but have to admit we're having a blast in the UK.) loves.