Despite the unseasonally rainy weather (while the rest of the world has red & orange, Switzerland has blue and green on a weather map), we had a particularly sunny day and we took full advantage. After work, we went for a dip in Lake Zurich. It was very refreshing and a good workout for me. I thought it would make me feel more bouyant but instead, it felt harder to swim than ever before. We didn't stay in for long - it started getting choppy and the storm light came on so we decided it was time for some of Janelle's great cooking.
It's always a bit cold at first so Tally had to coax me in slowly after he already jumped in. It wasn't so bad.
1 comment:
You look so good!!! I love the Old Navy bathing suit. So cute :) I'm so happy you found a stroller! It looks so perfect. And I'm sure Tally was SO happy to find one that's used, but still in excellent condition. By the way I love your new car too. Yeah, I'm definitely jealous! Four weeks and counting...
Post a Comment