The babe is gaining about an ounce a day. At my appointment last week she was 2.8 kilos or 6.2 pounds so at that rate, she's at least 6 1/2 pounds today and gaining. She was near the top in each percentile which scares me a bit but maybe European babies are smaller? Cross your fingers for me. Next week, she will be considered full-term. She's already in a head-down position and seems to get the hicups everyday. She also is startled by loud noises andbig movements. She doesn't like her space to be reduced even for a second - like when I bend over to pick something up - she'll let me know that's her space I'm invading! She's too big to get a good ultrasound picture anymore, so instead I'm posting the pictures my friend Jenny Schumacher took of me & Tally this week. Isn't she awesome!?

Mom, I know you'd love this one with the Swiss building in the background.
12 comments:
beautiful pics. Jenny did a great job!
What great pictures! That was so great of Jenny!
Great pictures! You look awesome. I am so excited that the countdown in on. Love you all!
i love the pic of you on the swing! you are such a hot mama! good luck and we'll keep your family in our prayers! not too much longer before we see our little "special k"!
You look beautiful! You will cherish those pics, they look so good. I can't wait till special K is here! You will be such a good little mommy, miss you! (and don't worry Brooklyn was 8 lbs 6 oz and I got her out!)
Oh I really love those pictures. And don't worry-- they are not always accurate on the weight. It's just a guess! You look so great.
The swing pic is my favorite- you look so radiant and ready to be a mama! Blessings for you this month!
So cute, thanks for posting pictures, it's fun to see you grow, hopefully I can meet the babe in person someday. This post is from Elisa Smith by the way, I see there's another elisa on here :) so i'll try and remember to tell you when it's me.
You look beautiful!!! Those pictures are so precious, you will be glad to have them. I LOVE, LOVE the pic of your belly and your hands together. :)
i love those jess they are so cute, nice hand tally!
Such beautiful pictures!! Ah you are getting sooo close- the last few weeks just fly by- haha- just kidding =).
Yeah, I gotta echo what Carrie said.
Post a Comment