Monday, September 03, 2007

First Day as a Stay-At-Home Mom


But I'm still waiting for the baby part...as you can see.
I'm excited about my new role as a mother and have a list about a mile long of things to do before she comes. HOWEVER, if she were to come before that list is complete, I wouldn't mind. Today I cleaned up, did laundry, talked to fam & friends, did visiting teaching and I'm going to start dinner right now. I'm hoping for more progress tomorrow. I still managed to get an hour nap in today. That's something that could grow on me ;).
As I clean each room of the house, I'll take pictures and then do a post on what our house looks like. It was pointed out to me recently that I never did that so it's on my list. Happy September!


UPDATE 5 Sept 2007: I went to the doctor this morning and he said she's between 3.85 and 4 kilos already! That's at least 8.5 pounds already! It could be a little on the high side, but unless I had her right now (not happening), she's only going to get bigger! Anyway, he didn't seem concerned. Nonetheless, I'm going to eat pinapple today, go for a walk, and get it on with my hubby tonight.

Oh, and I'm working on my blog template (as you can see). In the process I lost all your addresses which I will try to recover but if you can, email me the link or leave me a comment with it. Thanks!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

so cute, I can't wait to see her! I'm so excited for you to stay at home. It's so fun! I expect to see lots of blogging :)

Thomas Family said...

What a beautiful pregnant belly with NO stretch marks! How did you get away with that? I'm really excited for you guys- you will be great parents!

Alysia

Holly said...

So super cute. It's any day now! Pretty weird feeling huh? Anyway, nice new blog. I agree that that was the cutest choice. Well you are cute and have a cute belly.

jessicalangprice said...

Trust me, the pregnant belly is not cute in regular light and in color! These are two good shots out of a bunch and trust me, if you saw it up close you'd see all the popped blood vessals, hair, and yes, stretch marks.

Aubrey Hansen said...

that was WAY too much information.

ryan said...

Jessie, always nice to see your belly. I think I'm going to start to post pictures of mine too:) Cam and I were going to call you tonight, but apparently you're going to be busy, thanks for letting us know what the itineray is.

Chelsea F. said...

Haha...all the little labor inducing tricks! We did 'em all & Chloe still had to be kicked out =). That's crazy that they guestimate the weight- I had no idea with Chloe. Best of Luck and I can't wait to see pics of the little gal!!

P.S. If it's any help... I was 10 days late with Chloe, and looked like a tank and she was only 7lbs 6ozs.

Anonymous said...

Jessie...I just came across your blog as I was checking your facebook to see if you had your baby yet! At about your same point my dr. told me my baby was 8 pounds and when I had her (2 weeks late) she was 9lbs. 5 oz...and all the pineapple and walking in the world never helped!haha Good luck with your delivery...you don't even want to know what mine was like...I'm sure if you talk to ash or drea they'll tell you my horror story! But my little Mackenna is so worth it! You'll love being a mom!

berrymom said...

You look so great! Good luck getting labor started. It is such an exciting time! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see your little girl! Gook Luck!

Ally said...

No baby YET? All this excitement for one GS baby to come in the next week or two.

lyn said...

jess...i love you! your "get in on" part cracks me up. i never knew there were other prices as crude as us...NICE to know!

btw, your belly looks beautiful! you've done an awesome job at making your pregnancy memorable and we can't wait to see our newest cousin! {{{hugs}}} - to all 3 of ya!