Monday, September 24, 2007

Engelberg and Swiss Countryside with Gma & Gpa Lang

On Saturday we decided to take Steve and Marci to checkout the alps from the top of Titlis (Engelberg). The pictures just don't do the views justice.












You never know what crazy things you'll see driving through Switzerland.





View of Engelberg from the first gondola


Kels and Jess on their first gondola ride in the alps

Kelsey, Jess and Tal hanging out at the top of the first gondola.

Steve, Marci and Tally posing by the sign at the top













Looking towards the snow capped Alps (Steve and Marci)
Looking towards Engelberg side (Tal)


Steve and Marci sking the Alps...Marci vetoed the picture I wanted to post :-)



















Steve and Marci playing around at the the top









Views from the top




Rotating tram up to the top of Titlis (Engelberg)















Pics inside the Glacier Caves































We tried to visit a little village called Rapperswil on Sunday but the roads were shut down so we decided to take a drive through the Swiss countryside instead


Shot from a bridge during our Sunday drive

6 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Wow, you guys live in some beautiful country =). When I first saw the post I thought you took Kelsey- I was like Jess is one crazy mow-foe =).

Sandra said...

Beautiful pics! I bet you love having your parents there..what a blessing! K - so i noticed that we are listed under "cool people we know"...do we not qualify anymore?? ;)

jessicalangprice said...

Sandra! I accidentally deleted all the "cool people we know" a couple weeks ago and there are still a few links I don't have up because I don't know what they are. I've been meaning to ask you for your link...but things got a little crazy. Can you please send it to me again? Sorry about that. :-)

Ally said...

I never get sick of Engleberg. No matter the time of year, that place is just georgeous! Kelsey just keeps getting cuter.

Kristen said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm so jealous! And you look fabulous, by the way. I hope you don't mind if I add a link to your blog from mine.

Tiffany said...

more pictures please :) I'm having withdrawls since I can't see you...