On Saturday, we got to see baby Jackson for the first time! Tal's sister Camie had Jackson a week ago. I mentioned to Tal that I was going to go down to Springville to see him and he said he wanted to go too. So we waited until Saturday and went down as a family.
Of course Kelsey wanted to hold him and didn't want to let go! She's also wearing her Easter dress. Some battles aren't worth fighting.
I love this one. She's such a little mommy.
Aiden really liked him too and kept trying to touch and kiss his face.
Baby and mommy - we'll do some real pictures next week.
Edie came over afterwards and we played dress up. They got to wear make-up and paint their finger nails. They LOVED it!
On Sunday, we received some terrible news about our bishop's daughter. She and her husband were back country skiing when he (Garrett Smith) was buried by an avalanche. They got him out 20 minutes later, revived him, but in the end he passed away. It was a very sad day in our ward. The two had been married only 8 months!
That night, were invited for dinner at the Creamer's house and we had a great time. We're so lucky to live in a great neighborhood with so many wonderful people. Our kids had a blast playing together which meant we stayed talking way too long! It was a late night for the kids, but oh well. Better luck next week.









4 comments:
It just might be time to add another baby to the family. Kelsey needs a baby I still can't get over how mature she looks these days. Yes, some battles are not worth fighting.
I figure you will have an announcement for us anytime, and I absolutely agree about the battles. Besides, lets face it, sometimes the mom just flat-out loses. I hope one day I actually win the battle to feed my kid a meal and not have him sustained wholly on snack foods. We need to get together soon!
So fun you all got together for a dinner date. Loving Maddie's hair. So excited for Eva. What neat people we know! If I had that dress, I would want to wear it all the time too :)
Hmmm... is someone baby hungry? :) I'm glad you guys had a good visit. Can't wait to see you in July. I'll be there around July 1 - 16 so let's definitely plan a birthday lunch!
Post a Comment