Tal explaining to Kelsey what the golden plates are. Her favorite books are the "Golden Book" brand.
Riding on Nephi's ship. There was also a part where you can help build it.
Aiden's turn!
Fishing off the ship proved a bit challenging for Kels, who got frustrated very quickly.
A wood cut-out of Nephi
Magnetic puzzle
There was an interactive computer game that Kelsey enjoyed.
Dress-up and dance!
The kids could watch themselves in a mirror and try to do what the ladies were doing on the screens.
We took a walk around Temple Square and a sister missionary took our picture.
Tally pointing out the temple to Kels
We hadn't planned this day out but it ended up being a really nice family day. With Tally in school, these days are few and far between! We are so lucky were able to spend today together! Here is the painting we bought. It's a Sandra Rast painting called "Eternal Reflections." It was originally $550 marked half off for a General Conference sale. Then I had some DB credit, DB points, and a $5 coupon. We paid $200 for it!
I actually like the one that's called "Mountain of the Lord" better but it wasn't on sale. I'm really happy with what we got, it helps me remember.













1 comment:
Wow. I had never thought of it before, but it was about time they got a children's exhibit like that! Can't wait to go sometime. Make sure the Malm family takes their boys there!
Post a Comment