Sunday, April 24, 2011

Attempting to Settle - One Year in the SLC





A year ago yesterday the kids and I moved into our house in SLC. Tally was still in Switzerland wrapping things up and luckily the company paid for us to have movers. I remember feeling overwhelmed but excited to figure out where to put all our things and to SEE them again (okay, maybe there were a few things I wished had gotten lost along the way)! We could NEVER fill all the space...or so I thought. At the rate we're going, we'll be full-blown hoarders by 2015.

It's finally time we learn how to be settled. We are SLOWLY figuring it out and you'll know when it finally happens when you see pictures hung on our walls.

The tulips are just about to bloom and things are coming full circle. Our little family is a whole YEAR older, we have a whole year's worth of memories, traditions and pictures in this house. Our routines are in full swing, and we are excited for spring to REALLY spring.

 Welcome year TWO in our little brick sugar palace.

No comments: