Rock-a-bye, rock-a-bye Kelsey Marie
Sleeping without your binky is hard as can be
You toss, you turn, you cry "mommy, daddy!"
No binky and jet lag means no sleep for Kelsey and me!
(written at 5am, you took a cat nap from 10-1, but haven't so much as yawned since)
3 comments:
You are nuts! I would have waited a few more days, but I guess if you are all not sleeping anyway from jetlag then why not do it now. Roman has been sick, so I am waiting for him to get over that first. I am working on the potty training. So stuborn! Yesterday, I told him if he has to go potty tell me. Then he just starts peeing, so I rush him to the toilet, but by that time it was too late. Ugh!
Why say it when you can sing it? Hope you had a wonderful holiday in the States.
Oh dear. You poor things. Did you get my message?
Post a Comment