Little London is getting her new liver as I write this. I'm going to bed now praying that all goes well and there is good news in the morning. Liz, James, & Jones...stay strong. Our hearts go out to you...
oh my goodness Jess, I noticed the link yesterday and started to read and just sat and bawled and then I checked to see how things went and bawled some more . . .maybe it is just the amazing spirit of their blog, their faith, the miracle of it all, or quitting nursing but I am totally overcome. (and of course I just put on my make-up) so grateful they chose to share the journey with total strangers like me.
2 comments:
Late night for you! Great news! We will pray for her too! Yahoo!
oh my goodness Jess, I noticed the link yesterday and started to read and just sat and bawled and then I checked to see how things went and bawled some more . . .maybe it is just the amazing spirit of their blog, their faith, the miracle of it all, or quitting nursing but I am totally overcome. (and of course I just put on my make-up) so grateful they chose to share the journey with total strangers like me.
Post a Comment