Friday, January 15, 2010

Flight to California

Kelsey was so excited to fly on an airplane. This time she knew what to anticipate when we talked about going on our trip before hand. This was the first time we've had to pay for her seat. We got an amazing deal so we didn't feel it as much as we would have. Can you tell it's the beginning of the flight? Everyone is so happy!


Leaving Zurich...I never knew this was here!





Aiden is a good sport. He's also Super Swiss Baby under his jammies. ;)


The flight over is usually longer and harder for me. However, with the thought of seeing family that I haven't seen in a year, it wasn't so bad. On British Airways, we got our own screens and were able to select from several new releases. Since we don't see a lot of movies, I had a lot to choose from.

The kids were great. They played pretty well together in the bassinet and in Kelsey's seat. They both took good naps  - Kels in her chair for some of it, then on top of me (and somehow that's when I was able to sleep) and Aiden in his bassinet. We love getting bulkhead - especially Tally for his legs. It was noticeably tougher with two, and I never want to make that flight with three.

The poor family next to us had 3 kids, one of which was sick and one of which was a screaming baby. I felt lucky. The only time our kids cried was when we landed in LA and sat on the tarmac for 20 minutes. By then it was 4am their time and they were just DONE. So was I.

We were late for my mom...good thing she's sometimes late too. And an LAX circling champ.




























No comments: