Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sick House

Saturday:
Kelsey did catch what Tally had and the poor thing is miserable. She's up several times a night, just screaming. Luckily, we have children's Motrin b/c the suppositories here don't seem to help. To add insult to injury, she's getting her incisor teeth and it looks like she has blisters where her teeth will be.

Sunday:

I finally caught it today, so we're just laying around, going for walks, and watching lots of movies. 

Monday: 

Kelsey seems to be getting better, no more fever and Tally went back to work and says he's feeling 85%. I'll manage. I just hope we're all better for this weekend. Tal & I are supposed to drive down to Nice this weekend and Kelsey is staying with Jenna for three days. It will be her first overnight trip without us and I think she'll do great. 

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Sorry your so sick! That totally suck on top of being pregant and a mother to a toddler. Get plenty of rest. As the quote on your blog used to say don't worry about the house work. I can't remember the exact words, but that was the point.