Thursday, April 23, 2009
Lots to post...
We just came back from our cruise to Greece on Monday afternoon. I have been doing laundry (all done now, suitcases put away - hooray!) and getting things organized. Tal has been sick with a terrible cold so I cancelled a photoshoot of twin newborn boys today (didn't want them to get sick). I'll get them next week. So, we are just laying low right now, hoping Kels & I don't catch this thing. I have over 950 pictures from our trip to sort, organized, delete, edit, download, etc. so don't expect to see pics from our trip anytime soon. Just know we had a blast with our friends, the Bergs and we got to see some cool sites in Greece, Italy & Croatia. And we're home, safe, for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When we went to Greece and Croatia this summer I loved it. I want to do another cruise like that again. I think I want to do the one that goes to Eygpt. Glad you had a fun time.
Hey Jess! You are ahead of me with finishing laundry! I am feeling a little overwhelmed to think of posting quite yet. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment