Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cruisin in Greece

An MSC cruise ship was attacked by pirates - and the crew fended them off! Check out the story here.

Recently in one of the comments, I was asked how we get so many pictures with all three of us in it. Do I trust so many other people with my camera? The answer is this: I've started carrying around a tripod. I have one that is really lightweight and I got a new camera backpack for Christmas so the tripod snaps on and off easily. However, I don't think I used it once this trip even though I brought it around everywhere. The Bergs became our family photogs! Oh, and if we got one of all 7 of us, I usually trusted the camera with a fellow Nikon DSLR owner (better pics and less chance of running off with it). And don't underestimate the sprint of a pregnant lady going after her camera. I think I'd give any thief a good scare. That thing is my most prized material possession. That and my hard drive that safely stores all my pictures.

Jumping from the window - leaving Bari

Each night the kids got vanilla ice cream after dinner. We had to capture Kelsey's reaction on video.




Hide and Seek


Rocks & Explode


The Parthenon


Saying goodbye to Dubrovnik

No comments: