Daddy just got back less than 15 minutes ago from his 2-day business trip to London. After getting into his pajamas, he turned out the light in our room (while I was reading a book) and returned with you in his arms. Now you two are cuddling in our bed. He misses you so much when he is gone, even if it is for a short time. I just want you to know how much your daddy loves and adores you. It's good to have him home...now it's my turn to snuggle. We'll put you back in your bed soon, and you wont remember. That's why I wrote you this little note for the future.
4 comments:
So sweet Jessie! I love all your pics by the way. You have a talent! Or maybe your talent is making beautiful babies:) Either way you are very talented:)
Cute. What a good idea, Jess. She'll love this.
This made me cry. There is nothing like seeing a daddy and his baby together.
This is so cute... and so you. I loved little notes like this from you when I was in college.
Post a Comment