Friday, February 06, 2009

Moments Captured

I have some videos from stored up from the past month or two, maybe three that I thought some of you might like to see - especially grandparents, relatives, etc. Enjoy!

Kelsey is afraid of stickers


Hi Me in the Mirror!


Falling asleep while eating


She has daddy's t-shirt around her neck, she's dancing and saying cheese because I have the camera out. Then she gives a big, open-mouth kiss to the camera, fogs up the lens, and then does her "SURPRISE" or "OH NO" face.


Kelsey talk


Kelsey laughing with her friend, Emily


Learning to jump with Tate & Maddie

5 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Great videos! I love when they fall asleep eating. Hope your feeling better!

Mary said...

She is so dang cute!!! Love the videos! I can't wait until Little E is that age!

April said...

These are DARLING. Isn't it wonderful to be able to show your child off to family far away with videos? We are sure grateful for them. Plus, it will be so fun to look back on these--for her and you guys.

Holly said...

These entertained me and Emri for awhile. So cute, thanks!!!

likeschocolate said...

Thanks for the baby widget. Now I will not wonder how much longer you have. Anyway about Isreal, if you have an opportunity before you go back home to the states you should try to fly over. Your really can see Isreal in 4-5 days if you stay focused. I heard that the airfares from Munich are really cheap. Our friends said they paid around $400 Euro and it was only a couple hour flight unlike the $2200 we paid for my ticket and the 14 hours on the plane. That was the worst part. It really is a must see!!! Where are you guys going on your cruise this spring??