I know we're almost halfway through February but I thought it would be nice to post about some things that we did in January. I can feel baby #2 kick and it is quite strong already! We go in on Friday for my 18 week (almost 19 which is almost halfway) appointment and I am SO hoping we can see the gender. I am definitely feeling the need to plan and prepare even though I don't know where we'll be for sure in the next 6-18 months. How am I supposed to decorate and buy clothing when I don't know if we'll be able to take it with us or not? Take the poll on the right of the blog to let us know your vote of what the baby will be.
January was mostly cloudy, foggy, DREARY. So, we had to get out of the house! Most of these were taken with the point and shoot, forgive me. I wasn't in the mood to deal with NO LIGHT, flashes, and heavy equipment.
She was scared of the slide at first, but after a few adrenaline rushes, it was all she wanted to do.
She loved playing with all the balls too.
This is her faking that she's upset - her bratty face
We went up to Zurich one Saturday to run errands and walk around. It was actually the only town around with sunlight so it was a good day to go. We went to the ONLY McDonalds we know of in Switzerland that sells an egg mcmuffin and I ate two (and I'm not looking back). Mmmm...it's been a craving this pregnancy. I love the little "Niederdorf" area of Zurich and think it will be great to take some photoshoots there as soon as it warms up enough!
She loves wearing daddy's hats
She also likes to put other items of clothing around her head (like daddy's shirt or her towel) making herself look like Mary (as in Mary and Joseph). She's getting her 1st molars in even though she's missing a lot in between.
"Are the cookies ready yet?"
"Okay, I'll sit here and read while I wait"
Walking down the stairs, modeling her cute winter sweater and boots
I didn't buy them together (both were gifts and the sweater says 9 months - no way!) but I thought they were perfect! There's a matching beanie too.
2 comments:
She is SO adorable! I love the sweater and boots combo. I wish so much we could see you guys. I miss that little Kelsey :)
I LOVE HER!!!!
Post a Comment