Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Year Ago, Klinik Im Park (not to be confused with Linkin Park, Dad)


September 21, 2007, Taking Kelsey home from the hospital, Klinik Im park
September 16, 2008 - They took the sign down but this is from mine and Kelsey's visit to Klinik Im Park
Sandra, one of the two midwives who helped me with acupuncture and labor. She had blonde, long hair then so I almost didn't recognize her. Kelsey has been a bit clingy lately so she was not happy to be held by Sandra.
Kelsey's 1st pediatrician - just during her stay at the hospital. She's not sure about him either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember taking that picture in front of the hospital. This year was filled with so many wonderful events and small moments of joy. Appreciate the good times and grow from the difficult times. Someday your daughter might move to Europe and you will miss her.

Chelsea F. said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! I can't believe she a year already! Looks like a fun birthday party, we are going to a pumpkin farm for Chloe's b-day too- great minds think alike =).