This happend about a month ago (August) , but I didn't around to posting it until now.
The Zurich Street Parade happens every year and when I was pregnant, my doctor warned me not to go because the music is so loud it has been known to cause problems for the fetus. So, like the responsible parents we are, we waited until our fetus was an almost one year old baby to check it out.
This was quite a raunchy event for Zurich - definitely not what you'd expect from this fairly conservative city. People come from all over Europe to participate in the festivities. I think the point is to get dressed up as crazily as possible and then get totally wasted. We only stayed for a few minutes because we felt so oddly out of place and knew no good was to be had there. I ventured away from Tal & Kels for a minute to catch a pic of the star-chested lady and got hit on at least three times. I quickly brought up the fact that my husband was standing over there with my baby and practically ran back over to him. An interesting event to say the least.
The Zurich Street Parade happens every year and when I was pregnant, my doctor warned me not to go because the music is so loud it has been known to cause problems for the fetus. So, like the responsible parents we are, we waited until our fetus was an almost one year old baby to check it out.
That right there is a man
The Poliezi enjoying their job
One of the street parade floats
Another float, each had a different theme or advertised for a different company





3 comments:
Jess, yikes! my pornography filter blocked your blog. Unfortunately I used a password to override it thinking it was a mistake. I'll be more careful next time.
more like Sodom and Gomorrah.
Nice floats
Post a Comment