I usually store up a lot of the pictures and post them each month on her one month birthday, but I wanted to share some things she's been up to with you. You can tell these pics were taken with the point and shoot. I will post the photoshoots from this month on my photography blog I'm working on. If anyone has a good suggestion for a photography company name that hasn't been taken, I'm welcoming ideas. The possibilities here are endless for backdrops and there is a huge xpat community. There are not many English speaking children photographers here, so I think this would be a great place to get started. It's been a passion of mine all my life and I'm just now taking the steps (baby steps) towards doing something about it. I'll let you know the web address once I have it.
I left her on the couch with the laptop for two seconds...she must have thrown herself towards it to get this close. It was cute when I caught her on it. She just looked at me like, "what, I'm working here." Can you see the jagged edges on this plant? That is from her EATING it when I'm not looking! A Coke addict at such a young age...just joking. She likes to play with bottles lately and apparently sleep with them too.
This is the new face she started making. It makes me laugh everytime. Probably not the response she'd like, but how can you not?
K this video is freakin crackin me up! She is so funny, I love those kinds of faces! Ok, she is "crawling" as much as Sadie is! My child is physically delayed :(
This video is hilarious! When did she start doing this?! I have seriously watched this like 3 times. And somehow it gets funnier. Keep up the cute videos.
The boys love all the videos you post. We have to watch them over and over and they smile and laugh the whole time. We LOVE YOU GUY! I can't wait to see your photography website. Way to go!
5 comments:
K this video is freakin crackin me up! She is so funny, I love those kinds of faces! Ok, she is "crawling" as much as Sadie is! My child is physically delayed :(
This video is hilarious! When did she start doing this?! I have seriously watched this like 3 times. And somehow it gets funnier. Keep up the cute videos.
She is so adorable! How funny that she is secretly eating your plant. That girl really does love veggies! Can't wait to see your photography website.
What a silly little girl! I can't believe she is eating your plant! I can't wait to see your photography website!
The boys love all the videos you post. We have to watch them over and over and they smile and laugh the whole time. We LOVE YOU GUY! I can't wait to see your photography website. Way to go!
Post a Comment