
Anyone who has known me for a long time knows I love Mariah Carey. As a little girl, I would lay in bed at night memorizing the lyrics from the "Vision of Love" CD cover. So when American Idol this week was all Mariah songs with a performance from her to top the cake, I was in heaven. Tally was so annoyed with my singing along to every song by the end of the show! Anyway, it made me feel like a little girl again. It was my favorite "My Idol" night for sure. I'm not as into her more recent songs or even her image but for some reason I'm still mesmerized by her. I also listened to NFG (New Found Glory) and Dashboard Confessional on the way to and from Erin & Emily's on Thursday. It took me right back to high school. Ah the good 'ol days. It was a fun trip down memory lane.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh I LOVE her too! We must be related ;) my tivo didn't record the first 40 minutes, I ABOUT DIED! I was so mad. The one time I really wanted to watch it!
That's funny, Mariah Carrey always reminds me you and sitting in you kitchen listening to her CD. Ahhh the good all days =)!
I love MC! "Vision of Love" was the best CD! I was watching her video on You Tube the other day...the one with Boyz II Men. Love that song!
Oh yeah and there was this girl in my HS (I didn't really know her) that was apparently a HUGE fan too...she name her baby Mariah. I always found it a little odd, but I guess you do silly stuff when your that age having a baby.
Your little Kelsey is so adorable! She has the cutest little chubby face that I have ever seen!
dream lover come rescue me.... I also love her (you, tiff and I must have some sort of connection!) Special K is SO cute. Seeing those pictures in your apartment and around the lake makes me want to cry. I miss it so much. I wish it was last year, or that I was coming again! Did Tal tell you my new requirement for my future husband? If I keep adding things I am never going to get married! HELP ME!
I too was Mariah Carey's #1 fan in 5th and 6th grade which included writing a report about her of "a person I most admired"!
That's so funny cuz I was totally thinking of you when she was on Idol!!!!
Post a Comment