Here are some moments - good and bad - of when I've walked in on the kids with the camera.
Kelsey was using Aiden as her baby doll, put him in the stroller and even buckled him. I'm just glad she didn't try to take him for a walk down the street (gate was closed, no worries).
Reading quietly together! I love it! What a dream this was to happen upon.
Funny, but not to daddy...
They emptied his drink refrigerator into their toy bin. They thought it was hilarious.
Tally found them first and his first reaction was, "Jess, come look at this, you may want your camera."
Aiden was the only one who listened and tried to put them back.
This is a constant battle right now until the harness comes. We didn't need a harness for Kelsey.
Technically I was helping brush their teeth and didn't walk in on them.
This is how they brush their teeth every night, sitting on the counter.
I get to brush them first and then they get a turn.
Literally walked in on this one. My heart melted.
This is what you'd see if you walked into a photo shoot of me with Aiden.
And here's from the most recent one...
I don't love any of them enough to hang on his wall and that's my goal right now...wall - worthy photos.
What if I give you my sultry look?
Mom, what's going on here?
Love his face, not the composition
Little feet!
Mom, leave me alone!
On another note, we have SQUIRRELS in our front and back yards that keep us entertained almost all day long. While we have breakfast, we watch the squirrels. When we go out for a walk or to do yard work, we get visits from the squirrels. When we clean up all the walnuts they drop, they TRY to drop them on our heads. Seriously.
It's so fun to watch them chase each other, fight, yell at us (one got really close to Kelsey while they were "yelling" back and forth at each other. Tal and I watched, wondering what we would do if the squirrel attacked her).
Speaking of outdoors... a note TO MY KIDS
Aiden, you LOVE to be outdoors and will often BOLT for the middle of the street, laughing as mommy runs to catch-up with you. Right after breakfast, you go to the back door, begging to go out. Now you'll even go get your shoes or whine until I get them for you and put them on. We have a million "Box Elder" bugs and you are constantly chasing them trying to catch them. Kelsey then comes along and just splats them with one stomp.
Kelsey, you are always picking the flowers and unripe tomatoes despite our constant warnings.
You both love helping me in the yard as I weed, clean out the rock bed (a 20 min. task that took over an hour with my little elves).
KELSEY has been talking up a storm and can carry on a pretty good conversation. People tell us she speaks really well for an almost 3-year-old. She's pretty bossy, definitely and OLDEST.
I LOVE when I walk into her room and she's doing THIS:
What a sweet angel! She hates taking naps and prolongs/fights bedtime and her little body needs more rest than it is getting. We are trying to improve the routine. It's time to crack down now that Summer is over.



























5 comments:
Very cute kids. You guys do good work!
I think the photo of Aidan is cute where his eyes have the look like he is thinking about something or that he just got caught doing something. The third one down with the plaid shirt. I also like to watch my children sleep. Happy September and Happy Birthday to Kelsey.
Hey thanks guys, yeah I like that picture too Kelleyn. Thanks for the birthday wishes. We're doing a Fancy Nancy party, if you know who she is ;). I'm going to start Hunger Games tonight...can't wait.
yeah, maybe we should switch.
They are both gorgeous! And your home looks so cute from what I could see in the pictures. How fun.
Post a Comment