(I love his little farmer's tan!)
He is such a happy boy, that is, when he's fed, watered, and diapered. He's always laughing, smiling, and playing. My favorite is when he runs at me full baby sprint with the biggest, most unconditional grin. I love being MOMMY.
Aiden is little compared to what Kelsey was. I still need to take him for his ONE YEAR appointment to get his updated stats.
He loves to jabber, but so far, only says mama, dada, ball, dah (dog), hi, and dan dah (thank you). He loves to put his hand up to his ear when he hears my phone ring. He says, "hi da!" That shows you how much Tally has had to travel so far this year.
Lots of things make him laugh: Kelsey, saying, "yuck", climbing/tackling him or each other, doing "motorboat" with his lips (spitting),
Aiden has a funny little fetish: Kelsey's underwear. He actually loves any small patch of material that he can carry around, throw, smell, bite, etc. Kelsey's underwear just happens to be the most accessible since she's always changing outfits (and underwear). He has a little lovie that he has to have at bedtime. He takes the little end of the bears cap and rubs it against his face to fall asleep. I guess that's better than smothering himself with it like Kelsey did.
His lovie (Kaloo)
Sleeping Beauty undies
Don't take those away from me!
I love these little feet! Notice the scrape on his shin from our stone stairs outside.
I love this little lip
What's up, mom? (he's a little hamster with food in his cheeks)
Slightly out of focus, but this is a face he makes all the time
He loves brushing his teeth...if he gets to do it
As far as birthday celebrations go, Aiden had THREE. The first one was in California with the Langs.
(edited them with a Cali/vintage feel)
Aiden is so excited, and Kelsey is getting in on the action
What is this?
Yum...that's pretty good
Candle is soon out of the picture for better digging access
The cake is almost gone!
One big bite
I guess it was too big
Kelsey picking the cake off of Aiden
The second one was in Utah at Grandma and Grandpa Price's (Oma & Opa).
Who loves baby??
Mama
Oma
Opa
Aunt Camie
And lots of other grown-ups that just couldn't be there!
Good thing he has a big sister to help him open his presents!
Is this an edible sandwich?
Lightning McQueen!
Oma also got one for Spencer so now they have matching cars.
I'm not sure Spence is too happy about that ;)
Playing the Swiss "bee catching" game
CAKE TIME!
Nice one
More Please!?
Just hanging out with the cousins...we had Chandler in town from Oregon which was a treat!
Peace out everyone!
The third was after daddy got home from 3 weeks of traveling for work. By this time, he was a PRO at the whole cake thing.
We have a picture of me and Tal with Kelsey on her first birthday. We tried to do the same and have Kelsey take the picture but after several shots of our legs, head brick, etc...we just set it on the exersaucer (which Aiden hasn't used in months and why is it still kicking around?) until we finally got a decent one.
That cake has my name on it (almost)!
The cupcake is from Sweet Tooth Fairy
I think it turned out cute.
Where to start...this is SO interesting.
What are you looking at? Did you think you were getting a bite of this?
I hear frosting does wonders as a moisturizer
I LOVE Birthdays!
The Clean-up
I hope you've enjoyed all the celebrations surrounding YOU, big boy (that's what Kelsey loves to call you). We're so glad you are apart of our family. Life is so much more fun with you around.
+2010-08-02+5142.jpg)




+2010-07-18+5182.jpg)


















+2010-07-18+5128.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5125.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5127.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5132.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5136.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5138.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5140.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5155.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5156.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5172.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5148.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5149.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5145.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5171.jpg)
+2010-07-18+5179.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5128.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5134.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5129.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5130.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5139.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5131.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5127.jpg)
+2010-08-02+5133.jpg)
2 comments:
He is super adorable. I love Sweet Tooth Fairy! Yummy! Lucky boy! His curls are super cute and I can't believe how long Kelsey's hair has gotten. She looks like such a big girl now. What a difference 7 months makes.
Oh my goodness!! Your kiddos are so freaking cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Kelsey!! You need to make more babies. You guys do a pretty good job;)
Post a Comment