Kelsey LOVED the bus ride from the parking lot to the finish line
We got to cheer him on about 30 minutes before he finished, he says he was dying but he looked great!
There he is, coming down the home stretch
He picked up Kelsey and carried her through the finish. It was a definite crowd-pleaser and little girl pleaser. She was so happy, even if she didn't fully understand what was going on. I'm surprised he could carry her after all that!
Here's the guy I thought was Tally - TWICE - when he passed by us. I had thought Tal was wearing red shorts with a black top but figured I was mistaken because of course I know what my husband looks like - HA! He doesn't look like Tal in the face but similar body type...Tal was pretty proud that I thought that was him, that guy is ripped!
Tal with his buddy Dan, who also competed.
The whole crew - we're so proud of you!
Kelsey got some of daddy's treat at dinner - Loco Lizard, mom's favorite!









6 comments:
Do it! Sprint Tri's are SO much fun! If I were in UT I would so join you in a heart beat!
oops, if this comment ends up coming up twice just delete on. Blogger is having some problems. Anyway, way to go Tal. I want to run a race, but I think I will start with a 5k first. Happy Fall!
Tal, We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Great support from your family. Love Ya Grandma Lang
Did MK mistake me for that guy in the picture because I look a lot like that without a shirt too?
I'm totally in for triathlon training! And hopefully we'll be moving back to Salt Lake in the next month or so. Maybe even to Sugarhouse! Send me a FB message and we'll chat about training!
Must say, that post made me miss the good ol USA and specifically Utah. Wouldn't that be great to do the lake powell tri next year?
Post a Comment