Friday, June 12, 2009

Under 30

As you can see, the countdown is UNDER 30 days. My due date is in one month and I'm 36 weeks now. Kelsey is looking forward to seeing the baby, and thinks my belly is fun to kiss, hit, give rasberries to, etc.

Luckily I haven't had time to sweat over details, possibilities and realities of having a newborn because I've been so busy with photoshoots and visitors! We've had my friend Alea's dad and then brother for two weeks, our friend Rob's girlfriend and her cousin, my friend Dayne from college with his friend Steve, the Ehlen boys (Jacob & Daniel) stopped by for a night, and Tal's friend Rob is coming from SLC for Tal's birthday (and two weeks after), and then my MOM IS COMING! I want the baby to wait for 4 days so my mom can be here for the delivery but it's not up to me. We love having visitors...but who's nextl?


Kelsey was a big fan of Dayne, and continues to say his name over and over even now that he's gone. So he has been affectionately nicknamed "Uncle Dayne." It was good to reminisce while looking at my college photo album and create new fun memories in Zurich. I don't have any other pics of our visitors, but if you have visited recently and you have a picture with us/Kelsey, email it to me so I can post it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! Kelsey is so cute Jess. It's fun to see her in action. She is such a little toddler - so much energy, right? :) We miss you guys and we'll definitely be among your visitors, hopefully in September. Mike and I are FINALLY back together. Woo hoo! We love you guys.