Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Little Big Girl


So this morning as I'm getting dressed, Kelsey says, "Bra."
Me: "That's right, mommy's bra."
Kels: "I want bra!"
Me: "You have to have boobs to wear a bra, you don't have those yet."
Kels: "I want boobs!"

I just laughed. That's what you get when you teach your child all the words they want to learn. At least she didn't shout boobs and point to me like she did at church not too long ago. From a baby to a little girl in 20 months or less...

3 comments:

TEA said...

I check this blog nearly everyday and sometimes twice to go back and read what you wrote. The pictures you post are such a pick me up.

Tahnks for being an awesome Do-it-aller Jess! -T

Jodi said...

Ha ha ha!!! I love it!! She is just like this tiny, little woman running around your house! So funny! You are such a cute and fun mom... Kelsey is so blessed to have you.

mary said...

I saw this in my dashboard and laughed! I had to come comment... loved it!