Friday, June 19, 2009

Project 21/52

{37 weeks}

I love this look. It's as if to say, "that bump is going to rock my world."

I realize that things are about to change in a big way for all of us, really soon. I know this will affect Kelsey and I hope she reacts well. It is with this in mind, that I have been trying to spend more quality time with her. At the same time, I am more tired and have a lot of WORK to do right now, so it's been a juggling act to find the right balance.

She's trying to lift up my shirt to "wake up the baby." And then she gave him a kiss.
A day or two ago, I asked Kelsey what the baby's name is. She promptly replied, "Aiden." I picked up the phone and called Tally immediately. What has he been up to? I think he's been working with her on that one! It's a name we both like but haven't decided on and every once in awhile Tally will call the baby Aiden in a prayer or to my belly. I guess Kelsey caught on and Tally thinks it is great.

The two of us getting in our snuggle time before her nap. I love those chubby cheeks and those chubby arms! She's such a cuddler.

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

I think she is going to be just fine. It is later on when he is taking her toys and she does not want him to touch them when you have to worry. She is allready a little mommy, so I think you will have a good helper on your hands.