She is just so cute. I love the outfit even more ON her!! I mean, I couldn't leave that store without it, it was just TOO perfect - and I can't wait to have kids of my own so I can dress them up. Kelsey - a beautiful ballerina at 2 months - how great.
Jess, I need your email address again (my hotmail account has hit the fritz, and I can't get into it), and I'll fill you in on Dubai and what our plan is. It would be so fun to have you and Tally and Kelsey come and visit us in Dubai! And maybe we could even make a trip to Switzerland! You can email me at linseymh at gmail dot com, if that's easier than leaving a comment on my blog. Talk to you soon! -Linsey
you have WAY too much time on your hands.you need a nanny and you need to get back to the office!! I know where you can find a nanny!! can't wait to see you guys in 5 ish weeks!
so freakin cute! Are those the shoes that are socks that look like shoes? I have been wanting some for Sadie, do you know the brand? Love the whole ensemble...
Too cute! I love the outfit and the maryjane socks. They're Trumpet socks, right? Love 'em. Getting so excited for your shower, Tally's going to hate me b/c I am going crazy making big bows for Kelsey. Yay!!!!
9 comments:
She is just so cute. I love the outfit even more ON her!! I mean, I couldn't leave that store without it, it was just TOO perfect - and I can't wait to have kids of my own so I can dress them up.
Kelsey - a beautiful ballerina at 2 months - how great.
Jess, I need your email address again (my hotmail account has hit the fritz, and I can't get into it), and I'll fill you in on Dubai and what our plan is. It would be so fun to have you and Tally and Kelsey come and visit us in Dubai! And maybe we could even make a trip to Switzerland! You can email me at linseymh at gmail dot com, if that's easier than leaving a comment on my blog. Talk to you soon!
-Linsey
you have WAY too much time on your hands.you need a nanny and you need to get back to the office!! I know where you can find a nanny!! can't wait to see you guys in 5 ish weeks!
so freakin cute! Are those the shoes that are socks that look like shoes? I have been wanting some for Sadie, do you know the brand? Love the whole ensemble...
That was very entertaining!!! :) Loved the whole thing!
You are one creative cookie, Jess! Can't wait to meet the little ballerina- Dec 15- it's on my calendar =)!
Too cute! I love the outfit and the maryjane socks. They're Trumpet socks, right? Love 'em. Getting so excited for your shower, Tally's going to hate me b/c I am going crazy making big bows for Kelsey. Yay!!!!
So adorable!
A cute poem and an extremely cute kid.
Post a Comment