Monday, November 05, 2007

Faces of Kelsey

Posted by Picasa


Here's a little collage for all you Kelsey fans out there...
She cracks us up with some of her facial expressions! The one with her smiling in the blue outfit with the bow is her passport picture. She's smiling more and more and we love it!

Here's a funny story too. We were watching the BYU game (live!) on Saturday night and when BYU made an interception, Tally screamed, "Ooooya!" Kelsey, who was just happily sitting in her bouncy chair, burst out into tears. I guess she got scared by the loud noise. Then today, when we were waking up from our morning nap (in my bed and yes I'm still trying to sleep when the baby sleeps), I yawned as I was stretching and she burst into tears again! It was so sad and cute at the same time. Usually she smiles when I yawn or sneeze - like I'm trying to imitate her or something. It's cute.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

My niece Bella who is one year old still cries anytime someone laughs :), probably because laughs just kind of burst our of nowhere and are sometimes loud, it's really cute.

AshleyS said...

It's so fun to see your baby react emotionally to something, but it makes you feel so bad too. Wes kissed Hailey's cheek last night when she was looking away and it scared her so bad she was bawling. We couldn't decide if we should laugh or feel bad. Kels is a doll, I want to see her SO bad. I'm so glad you update your blog so regularly.

ryan said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie. A very cute idea to have a Kelsey collage.

mary said...

Yes, Dave has totally scared our children during football games. Poor babies to have these loud daddies. You should change the title of your collage to "faces of Tally." This girl looks like her dad!