I'm playing a bit of catch-up if you can't tell so that I can have the year complete. It's all leading up to the GREECE post...coming soon (haha). This post will be moved to 6/30/09.
Little presents in my shoes
A cupid photoshoot
So many cute ones but since they're nakie, they wont be posted
Tate's Baptism
Laughing together, I snapped the pic via remote
Too cool for school shades
Lowrider
Tschuss!
We have a gas station just down the street from us that has a little grocery store. We seem to go quite often and we've become friends with the non-english speaking staff. That's where I learn my Swiss German!
The lovie my parents bought her in Paris
Belly Shots
My G-I-R-L





















2 comments:
The one with her in your high heels is precious!
she looks like an ANGEL! love the belly shots! hope you guys are doing well...ya, rough decision on where to vacation- i'm a bit jealous, what i wouldn't give just to go to st. george right now ;) xoxo
Post a Comment