Friday, October 02, 2009

Going Private

I just have the feeling it's something I need to do. ASAP. SO, if you'd still like to view our blog, please email me at jessicalangprice@gmail.com or make a comment and I'll put you on the list. Don't be shy, it's time to stop stalking ;). Even if you think you make look once a year, just email me. I don't like it one bit, but I say too much and my children are too precious.

Thanks,

Jess

24 comments:

Kali said...

Please add me:) Of course I would love to keep reading. kaliponder@gmail.com

likeschocolate said...

We are your fans! kelleynr@yahoo.com
I love all the post-it is crazy but she is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby. Sigh! Have a great weeK!

Linsey said...

I'd love to keep reading! linseymh@gmail.com

berrymom said...

Add me please! jmberry1@gmail.com

mary said...

of course me.

Trisha B said...

Please add me!
allsmiles307@hotmail.com
Trisha Sheflo Brantingham

Sarah Zoe said...

Add me please. :)

sarahzoepike@gmail.com

xoxo

Sarah Zoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Niemann said...

Jess! I read your blog all the time)! I would love to continue to hear all about your incredible life :) Oh, I keep meaning to call you and tell you how adorable Aiden is! You truly have the most beautiful children. You make motherhood look GOOD , mama!! Love you and miss you (still trying to get us out there to visit you, wish me luck with the hubby).

tammyniemann@yahoo.com

Jen C said...

I do!!! Didier does too.
jenniferschluchter@yahoo.com
didier.schluchter@gmail.com

María Pérez Sánchez said...

jessi yo tambien quiero seguir leyendo tu blog!! tu eres una isnpiracion para mi con las fotografias tan bonitas que haces! me gustaria mucho que me pongas a mi tambien para poder ver tu blog!!!
kisses from spain!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes please :) annaconnelly@gmail.com

J-Dub said...

The Wallets: walletclan@hotmail.com

Andrea Coles said...

Don't forget me, I still need to know how you guys are doing and need to see pictures of your adorable kids.

Kristen said...

I LOVE your blog and all of the amazing pictures that you take!
kristen.durst@gmail.com

grandma lang said...

Jessica, Put me on the list. Ilove your blog. grandma

Balagna Bunch said...

Add us too. We wouldn't know what to do if we couldn't see all the pictures of your daily adventures! Love you guys!

Jules said...

keep me on!

lyn said...

add us please!

The Alvords said...

I'd love to keep up on your European adventures. courtandjosha@gmail.com

April said...

count me in, jess!

Mary Staples said...

marydstaples@gmail.com...don't forget us!!!

Kelda said...

Jessica, this is Chelsea's sister in law, I'd love to be added! I love following your Europe adventures! kelda_18@hotmail.com, thanks! =)

Price Family said...

I don't look just once a week. I would die if I could not access it.

Love you all, TONZ!!!

Brent, AKA Oma