It's 12:09am (as in midnight) as I start writing this. I want to post more frequently since mega posts are so time consuming and get old. So, in my attempt to do this, I need to post TONIGHT.
My six weeks is up and I am back to hired shoots. It's a bittersweet because I love taking photographs but I hate having the idea of more photos to edit and two kids vying for my attention while attempting to edit.
On Saturday, I shot twin, 3 month old girls while Tal took the kids to the branch "Mini MTC" day. The shoot took 3.5 hours and I was exhausted afterwards (darling girls, by the way). After a nice nap, we drove over to Rachel and Tony Mascaros to go to their town fair.
The path to the fair grounds had several small "spielplatz" or playgrounds on the way that were all made out of natural resources and were designed like bugs. This one looks like a preying mantis eating a worm! Switzerland has some of the coolest playgrounds I've ever seen. And the most dangerously fun.

We ate yummy curry for dinner and banana/nutella crepes for dessert. YUM! Kelsey ran around with a few Swiss kids and I couldn't believe how outgoing she was with them.
We went on the ferris wheel with the Mascaros at sunset. Kelsey liked it, but got tired and cold after a few rotations.


Thank you guys for a fun night!

On Sunday, we took pictures of the Aeschbacher family and Tal brought the kids so we could have our temple recommend interviews after. Here is the view of Lake Zug from the hill behind their house. Isn't it gorgeous!? This doesn't even do it justice.

At their house, Kelsey picked some apples. Here she is debating which one to pick (after getting Heidi's permission first of course!).

OUCH! Kelsey got this shiner Thursday night from tripping on the rug when running into the living room to tell us something and falling on her chin on the corner of the coffee table. Both Tally and I saw it happen and thought we would be in the ER for sure. We got lucky this time. Poor baby! After nursery today she had a black left eye. Shoulda seen the other guy.

It was fun, but now I'm tired. Aiden is doing great, growing lots, and sleeping fairly well. He's also good natured and will sit quietly for long periods, several times a day. Knock on wood. It's 12:56am and I just got told to come to bed from Tal. Nighty night!
2 comments:
I can't believe how late you are up. Glad Kelsey is ok, but shiners like these are almost impossible to avoid.
You guys aren't slowing down a bit, looks like you had fun with your mom! What happened to your music little missy? I listen to it all the time :).
Post a Comment