A week ago today, Kelsey finally started scooting forward instead of backwards! It took a bit of coaxing and some tears, but she did it! She has done it a few times a day this week, but she doesn't like doing it.
Instead, she prefers to pull herself up on everything and walk around holding onto whatever she can, especially mommy.
I'm constantly amazed when I put her down in one place and turn around to find her - STANDING - in another. She also likes to stand and let go. Then she starts laughing and gets unstable so she sits down. It's so fun to see her personality with this newfound mobility. Today, Tally referred to her as a "toddler" and I had to remind him that she is still a baby. He said she was "toddling" around so he called her a toddler. It caught me unaware and although I know she's still a baby, it made me sad to think she's soon moving past that phase.
4 comments:
Okay Jessica.. Kennedy loves these video clips! We've watched them a dozen times. She loves watching Kels scooting around.
she is SOOOO cute! i hate that you live so far away and our girls can't play together everyday! good job crawling and walking, Kels! tell your mom that it would be easier to crawl without that dress on! haha
Yeah Kelsey! You are such a big girl! I'm so happy you're moving around now. Did you know you're the cutest little girl in the world? We love you!
So fun, Jess. Good job, Kelsey!
Post a Comment