Friday, May 16, 2008

Kelsey is 8 months now!


Here's an update on our little princess (since you don't see enough pictures of her, haha):


We took the newborn headrest insert out of her car seat
Growls, hisses, and practices her Swiss German
Still NO teeth (okay with me)
Wears 6-12 month clothes
Pulls herself up more and more


Points and talks/sqwaks when she sees something she wants.

Tally was eating pickles one day and gave her a taste thinking she'd make a funny face to show her distaste. Instead, she just about grabbed the pickle jar out of his hands. She loved them.

Does anyone see my baby? I hear her crying but I can't find her...
...oh THERE she is! Under the couch, of course.
Sleeps in all sorts of positions. This is how I sleep so I wonder if she'll take after me on that.

Occasionally I walk in to check on her and she is sleeping with her lovie over her face.

Here are the beautiful dandelion weeds before they mowed them.

Her favorite toys (as of the end of April - now she loves the Pinoccio we got her
We just had a new sink put in because our old one cracked when my hairspray bottle fell out of the medicine cabinet (who knew it could crack a sink?). I discovered it

She tries to grab the water. It's funny to watch her do this. Her face is so perplexed as to why she cannot grab it.




Kels and I at Park Im Gruene. Kelsey loved the dog we saw at the park more than the train. She also likes to watch the other kids...and eat since we had a picnic.
Mom, here's Kelsey today in those Icky Baby pants you gave her. I have to give you credit for those. I thought they were ugly when you brought them but they're actually really cute on. Props.


7 comments:

Aubrey Hansen said...

I miss her, and you and Tally, and Switzerland, and the fun times. Found a way for me to come back yet? i'm counting on you. Cute pictures!

berrymom said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. She is such a beautiful girl! That sink is the perfect bath tub!

mary said...

Cute, cute, so cute!

April said...

Oh my! She's grown up so much! There's definitely a family resemblance there!
You're such a cute mom, Jess.

J-Dub said...

Very cute family! What a cool experience it must be to live in Europe.

We use the Nikon D40, which seems to take amazing pics and need very little in the way of photoshopping.

Take care- John Wallet

Em said...

Jessi-- She is so beautiful and I am really impressed with your photography skills! I LOVE the poem you posted about Cleaning and Scrubing... that is one worth reading again and again!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! We miss you so much. Still don't have the internet up, grrr... I'm at Mike's office connecting with the world right now. Just wanted to say hello and tell you how BEAUTIFUL little 8 month old Kelsey is! We miss her sweet little smile and adorable laugh. Hopefully we'll be able to talk soon when the internet line finally gets put in. Love you!