It snowed on and off all day so Kelsey and I went out in the front to watch the snow fall. There were beautiful, big flakes and Kelsey couldn't decide if she was annoyed by them or wanted to eat them. I don't think she likes me stuffing her into her snowsuit and being kept up during her nap time. I had fun taking pictures of her and laughing at her "marshmallow man-like movements." We did laundry today and I put her in Tally's sweatshirt. She seemed to like it until she realized she couldn't get her hands out. We can't wait for Tally to get back tomorrow!
your blog is so cute, i miss my baby. you have to come and take my engagement pictures (who knows when that will be, you could actually live back in the states so it won't be a problem.)
Lyn, it is the 50mm f1.8 lens. It's great for portraits and inexpensive. I just got it as a gift from a photog friend and LOVE it! Tell RP this one will work just fine. It's been around forever - tried and true.
Jess, I just LOVE your pictures! You have such a gift with the camera. Kelsey is the cutest. I am glad Tally is coming home now. It is NO FUN to be without your hubby!
jp, we got that lens over the weekend. i love it so far. it's fun to have a wider one. i really want the 17-55, but at 1500, it's a little spendy. maybe my bday? hmmm...
5 comments:
cute new pics! she's so sweet, can yall make another one just like her for me? i only get boys. lol
hey what lens is that? 50mm f/1.8? if so, how do you like it? its the one i want, but rp wants the 1.4, which of course is more spendy. he's a brat.
your blog is so cute, i miss my baby. you have to come and take my engagement pictures (who knows when that will be, you could actually live back in the states so it won't be a problem.)
Lyn, it is the 50mm f1.8 lens. It's great for portraits and inexpensive. I just got it as a gift from a photog friend and LOVE it! Tell RP this one will work just fine. It's been around forever - tried and true.
Jess, I just LOVE your pictures! You have such a gift with the camera. Kelsey is the cutest. I am glad Tally is coming home now. It is NO FUN to be without your hubby!
jp, we got that lens over the weekend. i love it so far. it's fun to have a wider one. i really want the 17-55, but at 1500, it's a little spendy. maybe my bday? hmmm...
Post a Comment