It was stupid. I sprained it walking out the front door last night to go pick up Tally. Let's just say I took a step without looking on an uneven mat. Anyway, it will heal soon I'm sure thanks to Janelle taking care of us today, but in the meantime, here's some of our latest videos.
3 comments:
Kelsey is so cute!! I think she gets cuter every time I see her. She's on her way to walking mama. I'm so glad that Janelle came over to help today. I sure hope you're starting to feel better.
Okay, I know I already commented but I just saw the new video and I have to say how excited I am to see you guys. I love the age that Kelsey is at right now. 6 - 9 months is so much fun. I love her little laugh and can't wait to hear it in person!
Okay... I just have to say WOW. I can't believe that she can already sit up let alone use the walker. James doesn't sit up yet, and certainly would not be able to move around like Kelsy can. (She is crazy)
Ryan, James & I miss you and can't wait to see all of you again.
Luv ya!!!
Post a Comment