Wednesday, May 06, 2009

March and early April Happenings

Here are some pics I found from the end of March and April that are worth remembering.
Going down the slide with her best friend, Emily

And by herself
Throwing rocks in the river
Our little hair dresser

Conference Weekend - We had the missionaries over for the first session (6pm our time). About halfway through, Kelsey was done so we let her watch Barney in her room. She was perfectly happy there.
A recent Girls Night Out to Thai- these are some of my fabulous friends in Switzerland.
Kelsey during a prayer (I know, I should have had my eyes closed too...and my shutter).
Peeking to see if anyone else is peeking
During a walk in the park, Kelsey made a friend with a girl that lives nearby.

Mom & Kels running from dad
Running and laughing
She loves to run in wide open spaces

Hide and Seek

Do you think these glasses are too big for me?

Silly Faces


I made Kelsey a fruit (strawberry, banana, rasberry, black berry, spinach, milk) shake and put a bit of Spinach of it. She didn't seem to notice.


6 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Was that a fruit smoothie or a shake with icecream? I might be willing to try this trick since I can't get Roman to eat anything besides corn and cucumbers.

jessicalangprice said...

Fruit Smoothie with a little milk - so yummy!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

I need a hair dresser urgent!!! Kelsy, are you free? lol...i don´t know if i write it good....me encanta Kelsy peinando la muñeca, ella es una peluquera genial.
kisses from spain

jessi said...

I love your adorable little Kelsey. You capture her so well on camera. You know how much I particularly love those walking pictures with our old place in the background!!!

Kali said...

It is so fun to look at the pictures of a good photographer! Kelsey seems like so much fun. Her personality shines through the pics. How neat.

Maker said...

Wow Tal, you guys look great!
Kelsey is adorable too.
Glad life is treating you well.

Ciao bello!

www.jamirodana.blogspot.com