
I figured I hadn't gotten a picture of Kelsey and Julia together in awhile, so why not now? I thought it was so cute that she kept looking over at Julia like, "hey, what are you doing there next to me?"


Tonight, we had a good talk with Julia via Skype. It was fun to get to see and talk to Peach in real time. She's been on a bike tour across the U.S. since August 2, 2008. Today marked their 3 months anniversary. They are in the Ozarks in Arkansas right now and are aiming for South Carolina. I'm nervous for them to cross the Appalachians, but they may end up having to hitch a ride over depending on weather/snow. If you want to see their progress, check out their website here or under my family websites.
2 comments:
What a fun post. That is so amazingly interesting about what your sister is up to!
Your sister is nuts, but when else in life do you get to pull a Forrest Gump =)? Also, LOVE kelsey's hair, I swear she's already caught up to Chloe and she had a year head start. At least she didn't her hair growing genes from you if I remember your childhood pictures correctly j/k=).
Post a Comment